Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Pumpkin Patch

Best Buds!

What a beautiful day for a trip to the Pumpkin Patch!  T got to go with his bestie, Grady, and they (of course) had a rad time.  Before we were allowed in they had plenty of time to play and watch the line of cars enter the parking lot.  They decided it was a parade - a parade of minivans!
A Minivan Parade!


Playing in the truck.  A road trip ala Thelma and Louise?
My Pumpkin Head
Grady Pumpkin Head
T Funnies:
-At Salmon Days a few weeks ago: While watching the dog jumping-over-water-contest, T stated, "If Kea were a dog, she could totally do that!"
- Tiernan has come up with a new way to turn me into a puddle on the floor.
     T:"I love you, Momma!"
     Me:"I love you more, Tiernan!" 
     T: "I love you TOO much!"
- While making Halloween decorations, or "banners" as he calls them, T was so pleased with them that he declared himself a "banner genius!"

K Funnies:
-While discussing my various surgeries, Kea wanted the reason for each one.  "The first surgery was to get you out, the second was to remove my infected gallbladder, and..."  K cut me off with, "For the third was Tiernan the infection?"
- For the past 3 years, Kealan has chosen her pick to win Monday Night Football during "the song".  She has chosen correctly for every game the past 3 seasons.  Literally.  I'm about ready to take her to Vegas!
-When K was not minding and not doing what I asked of her, she came to me admitting, "Mom, I'm off task."  After some prodding, I found that she hears that a lot from her teacher!
- Tiernan was getting over a cold and while his nose was running, I told him he was oozing.  Kea shouted out, "You're the Wizard of Ooze!

No comments: