Sunday, December 25, 2011

Christmas Day (or Christmas Celebration #2)

Merry Christmas!  Christmas Celebration #2 began this morning with a leisurely breakfast of crabcakes, croissants, and fruit over emptying stockings and exchanging gifts.  In the afternoon we headed over to Mom and Dad's on Camano and had a very relaxing, super-fun soiree including the Lillies.
Santa brought the kids Seahawks lids.  T wore his all morning and forgot it was on his head.  He came up to G and I asking, "Where's my Seahawks hat?"  We told him to touch his head!

Trynne, K and T

Miss Mara

Bergen


I swear I didn't pose this.  T and Trynne were watching the train and apparently T had some very important things to tell her!


I guess this is what a lot of our gatherings will look like now that K has a DS!
Joy to the world!  The Lord has come!  Merry Christmas!

No comments: