
OK - I'm figuring this out, so bear with me. I thought I would post some pics of my cute kids. Here's Kealan (my MonkeyPants) dressed as Dumbo, which we thought she was going to be for Halloween. We got it from my friend, Tamara, because her daughter, Chloe, didn't wear it last year. Kealan was so excited until Tamara passed on the Bee costume that Chloe wore last year, and Dumbo was dumped, much to my disappointment (due to the disneyfreak-ness). So we had to take a picture because we're passing it back to Tamara and Chloe in case it still fits her. It's super-cute and I hope Chloe can wear it this year.

Here's my SnuggleBear (the nickname is not official yet), Tiernan, who is 16 weeks old today. I weighed him yesterday at my friend and neighbor, April's, house and he is a whopping 19 pounds and 5 ounces. He is proving to be VERY cuddly, thus the unofficial nickname. He adores his big sister and gives everyone big smiles - a huge flirt! And an even bigger talker - epic speeches even. Too bad we speak only broken Tiernan-ese!

This was just a cute pic of my boy!

Kealan loves to puddle jump, and the ferry had LOTS of puddles on rainy days!
No comments:
Post a Comment