
Mom and Dad are making their move home official! They purchased some land on Camano Island and the building has begun. We finally made it up there last weekend to check it out spurred by Tiernan's great interest. Last week while in the car he asked if any of the houses on the street were O'ma and Pumbaa's. "No," I replied. "O'ma and Pumbaa are building their house on Camano Island." "You mean, building it....with tools?" "Yes, sweetie." After a long pause he declared with his finger in the air, "I think I need to see this house being built with tools!" (Above is the view from their second floor.) Man, it's beautiful up there! I'm so excited to see the progress on the house as well.

My Handyman

T is making sure all of the nails are flush

The day was very windy and it freaked K out a little

After taking a tour of the house, we headed to a new and FABULOUS park nearby. Unfortunately, the wind prevented us from enjoying our picnic as we couldn't even keep the food on the table! I think the wind seriously pissed off the bees, because T got stung and they absolutely would not leave us alone on the playground. We made the best of it and will be headed back soon!



K didn't have school on Friday so April and I decided to take the kids somewhere since it was supposed to be beautiful. "Supposed" is the key word here. Instead, it was cloudy, muggy and rainy. We valiantly tackled the park for about an hour and the kids had a blast.

K, T, Grady and Gibson
K Funny:
Overheard from K while playing in her room with T and not wanting me to bust in and ruin it: "Start cleaning. She won't come in if she hears cleaning."
T Funnies:
- "Momma, remember the place with turtles on the floor, Big Momma Whale and Baby Whale, and Big Mickey? I miss it. I wanna go there." After a moment I realized he was speaking of Children's Hospital. We haven't been there in a month and that's probably our longest streak yet!
- While I was cleaning a "car cart" at the grocery store for him to ride in (I have to wipe down the entire thing and it takes a few minutes) he pointed out the "tags" on it in permanent marker. "Momma, that's a bad decision. They need to go to their room for a time out!"

Mommy's little helper!

This was K and T's "car" one evening and their helmets. I love how T's is held on by his nose!
No comments:
Post a Comment