Monday, October 4, 2010

Salmon Days

I love Salmon Days! It's my favorite festival of the year and I try to never miss it. This year was a good example of that as I was sick as a dog and made it anyway. Woo Hoo! It's in Issaquah and it's the perfect size. Goldilocks would love it - not too big, not too small. This was a big year for us as it was Tiernan's first visit (he's been sick every year - shocking). Needless to say, everyone had a blast. With the exception of T on the BIG slide in the bouncy toy area. Kealan and Tiernan chose this as their ride, and the first trip down with K was fine for T. The second time down without her was very different. He got to the top and absolutely would not budge. The children waiting behind him wouldn't give him a push, so the attendant had to climb up and give him one. The line prior to this incident was pretty short. When he finally came down, it was loooooooong!
Every year K gets a refresher on the Circle of Life. This year was no exception. One day she'll recite it to me!

The annual picture in the salmon sculpture

T funnies:
-During "Rest Time" (I use that term loosely), T often hangs out in the bathroom after completing his duty. A new rule has been born from this: No playing in the cupboard under the sink without pants. The other day I heard him talking to the birds outside and I came upstairs to find this:

-While Mom was watching T for me one day, T decided he was going to throw a Puppy Party. After he collected all of the stuffed doggies from his room, he headed to K's room to do the same. Mom suggested that they leave K's doggies alone, but T insisted, "They're invited!"
Random pics:

Cowboy Griffey

Super Tiger-Bunny!

This is how we hang in the Gardipee Hale

No comments: