Sunday, December 19, 2010

Christmas Party and Purple Hair

What terribly random things are smashed together in my blog! This week held the Christmas Party at Tiernan's Preschool. We made antlers out of our handprints, jingle bell bracelets, were treated to yummy refreshments served to us by our loved ones, and were presented with a handmade ornament for our tree. The ornament displayed Tiernan's replies when asked what Mommy, Daddy and Tiernan wanted for Christmas:

Mommy would like red flowers and blue clothes. Daddy would like a red skateboard and a basketball. Tiernan would like a small red present, a red teddy bear, a race car track, a bouncy ball and a toy monkey.

(Here's the Million Dollar Question: What's Tiernan's favorite color?)

Speaking of color, I had my first experience with hair color not turning out exactly the way I would like. I've had red/hot pink for over 2 years now, and was thinking about switching it up, but decided not yet. Well, the hair-color gods had something else in mind. I have to admit that it's growing on me, and I was flirting with the idea of changing to purple.


Whenever a camera is out, Tiernan hears the call:


His sister caught on soon after:

K Funny: While my children were making a huge mess in a tidy room, I asked them why they always have to trash the room? Kealan's response was, "Because we're Hoohads." After my asking what a Hoohad was she stated matter-of-factly, "a weird beaver."
T Funny: T tooted and, before excusing himself he said, "My bottom burped!"

1 comment:

Seattlesprings said...

OMG. I haven't seen you in a while and these pictures were sights for sore eyes. You are beautiful! Just had to say so! Hope to see you soon. We need to do another girls night! hug