Monday, February 7, 2011

New Glasses

Kealan just picked up her third (and I think, coolest) pair of glasses. She will proudly show them off to you and point out their finer features: rhinestone tiaras, red and pink tortoiseshell, and "Princess Fiona" written on the inside (from Shrek). The most exciting part for her is that she believes they have something akin to magical powers: that no one will recognize her in them. I was very thankful that many played along, though I think she was a tad disappointed in the reaction from her school buds. Don't get me wrong, they loved them, but they still knew it was her.

Silly Faces
Her turkey-bacon lizard tongue
Anyone who knows me well knows that I can hold a grudge like no one else (as long as I don't know the grudge-holdee personally. If I love you, forget it!) Needless to say, The Steelers are on my Grudge List and thus, we were pulling hard for the Packers in the Superbowl. Thank God the Dirty Steelers went down!
Go, Pack, Go!

K Funnies:
-Out of desperation, G offered K a $3 bribe to eat some broccoli. She is CRAZY-stubborn and we were both shocked that she did it. Apparently her hatred of greens is trumped by her love of money!

-K to T: "Can I borrow your penis just for one day? I wanna see what it's like." (I really don't blame her on this one!)

- While April was watching all of the kids, they were using various super-powers on one another. K (being the only girl) held up her hand and yelled, "I'm gonna get you with my lady powers!"

T Funny: On the way home from school, I asked T what he learned that day. He replied, "Momma, my school doesn't learn things."
G and I were able to cash in on our Christmas gift to each other and spend the weekend at the Tulalip Resort. It was rad - I got to take FOUR showers in my favorite shower, eat fantastic food, shop, gamble, sleep in (until 11:15 the first morning!), and hang out with my man. Thank you, Mom, for watching the precious ones for us! On the way home Sunday morning, we stopped by the Maltby Cafe (a fave) for brunch. G declared, "You know it's gonna be a good day if it starts at the Maltby Cafe!"
A few random pics:

K's Bendaroo Cat

Bendaroo mustaches

My kids will wear bathing suits around the house in the dead of winter, and during a heat wave will put on sweaters!


T decided to pack up the playroom and I'm proud to say that he got his skills from me, passed down from my mom!

Lewis (aka Fatty) hangin' out

1 comment:

April said...

That picture of Lewis is a RIOT!