Last night the kids and I were having a movie night while G was in Philadelphia on business. As with every movie night, I was popping corn in our air popper and somehow a kernel flew out and got stuck in the collar of T's jammies against his skin. Now, if you have an air popper, you know that the kernels are thermo-nuclear hot. Needless to say, movie night came to an abrupt halt as K was dropped of at April and Gregg's while T and I took a trip to the urgent care with a nasty burn. While in the waiting room, the receptionist gave us a cold pack to put on the burn. I asked T if it felt cold, and he answered, "It's cold, Momma. I feel zero cold." After I explained what "zero" meant, he announced, "I feel 10 cold" which was updated a few minutes later to, "I feel 45 cold!" He then made the lengthy observation of how water gets in fish's eyes and how it must not bother them or they have special eye armor while watching the fish tank.
T Funnies:
-Whenever T announces himself, he says, "Here comes me!"
-While watching Olivia (a show in which the main character is a pig who happens to have pets), T asked, "Mom, how can animals have pets?"
K Funny: Several months ago K and I read a book about how babies are made. Out of the blue this week she says, "Mom, not everyone started out as a baby."
me: "Yes they did, honey. Everyone on this earth started as a baby."
K: "No. Someone had to be a grown-up to make the first baby." She's already beyond the chicken or the egg!
No comments:
Post a Comment