Tiernan started Basketball at school this week, and WOW is he a natural! The coach pulled us aside and praised his ability to shoot. As usual, he was anxious at first, but when they got to taking shots, he was having a blast!
K Funnies:
- On the last date night, Gibson came over in a tiger mask, claiming to be a tiger-ninja. A while later I heard K yelling from the other room, "Alright! Suit up, Tiger Boy!"
- K and I were playing Charades and during her turn I groaned and rubbed my head. She offered this tip - "Think softly because your brain hurts."
- Upon seeing Gibson acting silly at the Halloween carnival, she put her hand to her forehead and groaned, "Oh, no. This is what happens when you bring your boyfriend to these things!"
T Funny:
- T describing someone - "He looks like Ferb, but he doesn't have green hair. He looks like Phineas, but his nose isn't pointy."
Grady Funny Involving T:
- While watching Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, Grady and Tiernan were assigning characters to themselves when Grady told T, "I'll be Mickey Mouse, you be the Clubhouse."
| Crazy Hair McGee! |
No comments:
Post a Comment