We didn't just get the long-awaited snow day, we got a snow week! All in all, about 18 inches dumped on us over the period of 5 days. I was reminded of my love/hate relationship with the snow. I love that we live on a great hill for sledding and have a cul de sac for playing, but when we get snowed in, we get snowed in. We didn't leave the house from Friday until Friday when April and I decided to trek on foot and sled to Rite Aid to fill a prescription for Tiernan. That poor boy - he always manages to get sick when we have a big snow! This time it was a nasty cough (requiring the nebulizer) and a high fever.
 |
| The obligatory snow pic! |
 |
| Apres sledding snuggles. |
 |
| One sick boy + snow day = pedis! |
Kealan is recovering quite well and is able to walk on her foot fine. We still have a lot of strengthening to do, but she's on her way! She has been coming to the realization lately that she's not the best and fastest runner in the world (as she once claimed to be). The other day she requested this of me: "Mom, whenever we play tag and I'm it, please walk because I can't run very well."
No comments:
Post a Comment