Friday and Saturday marked the inaugural Date Nights for our friends and neighbors, the Sargeants, and us. Once a month we swap kids for a date and it went peachy! Friday was their night, leaving the boys, Gibson and Grady, with us. At bedtime, G stayed here with T and K, while I walked to their house to sit with the boys and put them to bed. It couldn't have gone smoother! I was actually looking forward to spending a few hours at their house sans TV. I simply sat and read the whole time - it was Divine! Saturday it was our turn as we headed to dinner at Beppos and a movie - Burn After Reading. Great flick! Very dark comedy by the Cohen Bros. and tremendously rad! We ran into our other neighbors, Lisa and Brent, afterwards and had a quick visit. All in all, an awesome date!
Since I last posted, I have become an owner in my husband's and friend's (Randy) Fantasy Football League. My team is the Sonnet Boom and I have to say that I'm proud of how the season has started. Especially with the spankin' I gave G's team the first week! The Sonnet Boom took down the G-Hawks with such ferocity that I found myself getting even more excited for the coming weeks. For those that know me well, I have a fierce competitive streak, and being matched against my husband brought out some blood lust! I'm playing the Pineapple Chickens (Chuck) this week and so far I'm leading by 18 points. Oh, Yeah!
Some cute pics from this week:
T playing peek-a-boo in the drapes
K showing off her "Galloping Helmet" aka T's too-small helmet



No comments:
Post a Comment