
Big messes:
Masterpieces in progress:
and the abuse of dear friends:
A little clarification: Our friends, April and Gregg, had their date morning this weekend, so we watched Gibson and Grady. What you can't see is that Grady's feet are off of the ground, and T is in the process of pushing the lid down on him. Needless to say, Grady didn't appreciate it much!
I haven't gotten around to taking a decent picture of my new 'do, but G snapped this one of me and the kids the other night. You can kind-of see the red, but I'll get a better pic on here soon!Playtime with Kealan:
The other night after finishing her dinner, K proclaimed, "Trick or Treat!" I told her that only worked on Halloween, and she simply stated, "No, Momma. That's French for, "may I please be excused from the table?".
No comments:
Post a Comment