Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Mademoiselle Kealan


For the past several months, Kealan has been infatuated with Ballet and treats us to performances on a regular basis. We decided that it was time to enroll her in a class, and she had her first session last week. Oh, my how she loves it! The parents aren't allowed in during the class, but there will be an "observation day" later so I can get some decent pics. The other night at dinner her face was a mess, so I called her "dirty face" (as usual). She responded with, "Dirty Face Ballerina, Momma!"

Funny T stories: Tiernan likes to poke around my bathroom drawers while I'm showering, and this is the first time he's really gotten into something - red lipstick. Apparently it doesn't taste very good!
As you know, Tiernan has had some medical issues of late, and as a result has had many blood tests. This, of course requires lots of needles and he has become a real pro when it comes to drawing blood. We have a play doctor's kit with a syringe and he now walks around with it, poking us saying, "Ow!"

1 comment:

Tamara said...

Where do you have Kealan enrolled in ballet? I am thinking of putting Chloe in ballet this summer. She BEGS me to sign her up...