It's been a while since I've posted due to a very busy schedule with Doctors. T has a new diagnosis - this time it's an autoimmune disorder that requires us to now keep at home as often as we can for a while and LOTS of monitoring. Hopefully our visits to various doctors and hospitals will decrease a little, though we do have 5 coming this week, one of which is the follow-up sleep study to see if the surgery worked well enough to discontinue his O2 at night - I'm praying hard!In the meantime, we've tried to have as much fun as possible! With the beginning of April came snow, and 3 days later it was 75 degrees - go figure. If it snows in May, then I'll be surprised. We were able to hit the park a few times, as well as clean up the yard a little while breaking out the bubble machine. 'Tis the season for bubbles!



During spring break we had a playdate with K's friend Elise and her little bro, Gavin. Can you say, "Crazy Fun?" All those new toys to play with a beautiful big doggie named Bo (or is it Beau?). What a sweetie, though my children are slowly being exposed to DOGS, and found him overwhelming to say the least!
The boys in the kitchen - I was about 1 second too late to get both of their bums sticking out!

K and her buddy, Elise

Gavin is 1 month younger than Tiernan, so you can see how big Bo is!
Saturday held for us lots of fun! My friend, April and I put on our 2nd Annual Egg Hunt for our neighborhood. We filled and hid over 400 eggs for 13 kiddos! A blast was had, of course, and it was fun to see the little ones get in on the action this year. T, unfortunately, couldn't take part with the other kids, though had his own hunt in the living room with plenty of help and cheerleading from Sissy. Luckily, on Saturday night everyone was healthy enough for the first time for G and I to go out on a date and celebrate G's 36th Birthday! We had a fantastic dinner at El Gaucho in Bellevue and are looking forward to heading back for my birthday this summer!
Easter was wonderfully low-key as we spent the morning in our jammies and the afternoon at the Lilles for a celebration. We simply hung out, watched the kids hunt eggs, ate great food, and enjoyed the meaning of the day and each other. Thank you, Jeff and Joelle!

Before the madness

Kealan and Gibbers



Uncle Jeff and T building with bunnies
Introducing Esther Grace! Esther Grace was my Grandmother's doll that I ADORED growing up. She is about the size of a nine month-old, and I loved the fact that her clothes were REAL baby clothes! When Gma passed away, I adopted EG and she has been residing in K's room since. A few months ago, T came upon her and it was love at first sight. He is smitten! No longer is she in K's room, but always with us downstairs, receiving loves (in the form of what looks like CPR), hugs, food, drink, binkies, care, etc. from a doting T!
T and his girlK Funny: Yesterday as G was heading off to work and getting smootches from K, she declared, "I've had enough of you going to work, Daddy!"
No comments:
Post a Comment