Oh, how I love our Annual Labor Day visit to OS! This was our 12th (though G and I missed one 5 years ago due to Kealan's long stay in the hospital). The weather was a tad schizophrenic, monsoon one moment, 75 degrees the next, and we enjoyed it all. One morning we spent a good hour on the beach watching a pod of whales eating and splashing only about 50 yards off shore - beautiful! We did our usual hanging out and doing nothing for 5 days. Heaven!Saturday, September 12, 2009
Ocean Shores
Oh, how I love our Annual Labor Day visit to OS! This was our 12th (though G and I missed one 5 years ago due to Kealan's long stay in the hospital). The weather was a tad schizophrenic, monsoon one moment, 75 degrees the next, and we enjoyed it all. One morning we spent a good hour on the beach watching a pod of whales eating and splashing only about 50 yards off shore - beautiful! We did our usual hanging out and doing nothing for 5 days. Heaven!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
















No comments:
Post a Comment