K Funnies:
- While coloring, "Wanna see what leopards look like in my world?" (We have dubbed her immense imaginiation "Kea World")
- Before bed, "Madame Kea says you must read me 6 books tonight."
- Watching the Windermere Cup, "I don't want to spend my life living on a boat."
-"I don't have time to dilly-dally!"
- While playing Vet, "Here, let me test your hearing sight."
- (This one is from me) After catching her hitting T and reminding her that it is unacceptable, she stated, "I'm not hitting him. I'm damaging him."
- (This one is from me) After catching her hitting T and reminding her that it is unacceptable, she stated, "I'm not hitting him. I'm damaging him."
T Funnies:
- While watching particularly looooong play-doh spaghetti emerge from the form, "Wow! That rocks!"
- While watching particularly looooong play-doh spaghetti emerge from the form, "Wow! That rocks!"
- As he bounced on our bed, he narrated, "And the little brother bounced on the bed!"
- (This one is from me) While doing Rose and Thorn at dinner after a rough day, he claimed his thorn was "The Day".
T is still giving up his naps, though he sometimes passes out while playing:
No comments:
Post a Comment