Sunday, August 1, 2010

Happy Birthday To Me!

For my birthday, G invited my parents over for dinner of my favorite food - Dungeness Crab. I had one all to myself! Plus, he got another one for me for lunch the next day. Heaven! Dessert was Lemon Meringue Pie - Yum! My kids haven't come around to crab, so all the more for us! The following weekend my Mom watched the kids while G and I spent a night at the Tulalip Resort and Casino. As always, it was a blast! After a fabulous dinner at Tulalip Bay, we played the tables for a few hours and I ended up winning $200. Not too shabby! With those winnings, the Kids bought me a beautiful Kate Spade bag at the Outlet Mall for my birthday gift. Thanks, Monkeys - I love it! The next morning we slept in until 10:30, checked out and had brunch at Patty's Eggnest. Thank you so very much, George, Mom and Dad. It was a rad birthday week!

No comments: