Saturday, August 7, 2010

Pudding Painting and The Zoo!

Among the MANY doctor's appointments this week, I had to fit in some fun things as well. One sure thing is the zoo. Both my kids and I love it, and it's one of the few fun places for kids in which T can actually take part! Another bonus is that with two big kids in a sit-n-stand a good portion of the time, I get a little cardio thrown in!

Kealan declared she was riding Aslan (we just finished the first book of the Chronicles of Narnia with her)

Kealan is also a fan of Jon and Kate Plus Eight. On one episode a while back, they painted themselves and each other with pudding for some messy and yummy fun. When Kealan saw that, she stored it away for a fun activity when summer arrived. This week it was time to break out the pudding!

Apparently it was also time to break out the pasties!

Kealan was very proud that she made a Mickey Mouse out of play food

No comments: