Kealan's school held their 1st and 2nd Grade Concert, and I have to admit, I was impressed. I was expecting each class to get up and sing a little song, but we really got a look at how the Music Teacher is educating them on the fundamentals of music. She uses a particular curriculum, and it encompasses all dimensions of music comprehension including play, which I like a lot! This concert focused on African music and beats, and I thought they did an excellent job. Kealan's favorite part was the finale where they sang a song about a family of sharks with corresponding movements:
Wednesday, May 18, 2011
Kealan's School Concert
Kealan's school held their 1st and 2nd Grade Concert, and I have to admit, I was impressed. I was expecting each class to get up and sing a little song, but we really got a look at how the Music Teacher is educating them on the fundamentals of music. She uses a particular curriculum, and it encompasses all dimensions of music comprehension including play, which I like a lot! This concert focused on African music and beats, and I thought they did an excellent job. Kealan's favorite part was the finale where they sang a song about a family of sharks with corresponding movements:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment