Monday, January 28, 2008

Winter Wonderland




We awoke to a beautiful 5-6 inches of snow this morning! I was watching it last night while I was checking on Tiernan, who has a nasty cold, and figured that we wouldn't be making it in to physical therapy today. Not only that, but G didn't go to work and he is playing outside with Kealan right now. Not too shabby! I just hope we can make it to Tiernan's helmet appointment on Wednesday!

Kealan's sweet ride up the hill - over and over. Demitri (a neighbor kid) was a sweetheart and actually indulged her in this!



We had a fun and relaxing weekend with a Movie Night of Toy Story. Now Kealan has seen this one before, but she was much more into it this time around, especially now that she has a few little toys that are characters from the film. She's rocking potty training and gets a "potty toy" when she poops on the toilet. Needless to say, she's racking them up! The toys are just little action figures and McDonald's Happy Meal toys from as long ago as 1986 when I started collecting Disney. Literally anything Disney I could get my hands on! And I saved them! As I was going through some boxes while I was purging the garage a while ago, I came upon about a hundred of them. What was I going to do with them? I planned on donating them, but then realized that K would LOVE them and I put them in a clear jar on the counter in the bathroom and told her that whenever she pooped on the potty, she could choose one. Well, that was over a year ago, and she's finally taking advantage of the offer!



Lately we've been calling T the Baby Gorilla because he sounds just like one with his, "ooh, ooh" noises of late!



My neighbors have turned me on to going "Poo Free". No, this is not related to potty training! It's shampoo free. Instead you use baking soda to wash and a rinse of diluted apple cider vinegar. I have to say, I'm almost 2 weeks in and my hair is so soft! I'm sold.

Just some cute (and one cool) pics of K:


No comments: