What is this? I feel as if I'm in the Twilight Zone. I just got an email from my Mom in Ohio, and usually she is lamenting the fact that we have such beautiful weather, and she is stuck in the extreme cold/heat. Well, apparently, it's 70 and gorgeous there, while here we have 7 inches of snow at the moment, and it's expected to snow all night. COME ON! Let's just say that I'm not pleased. G is expecting to use his brand new snow shovel (a somewhat gag-gift from Mom and Dad, as it is the middle of April) tomorrow morning. On with other stuff...
The one person in the house who loves this!
I was going through a box in Kealan's closet the other day, and she discovered her buddy's twins hidden in there that I had forgotten. Now, her first lovey was Quack Quack (you guessed it, a duck), followed by Pooh (not really Pooh, but a little Bear In The Big Blue House). They were a powerful pair, similar to Batman and Robin. So powerful in fact, that we were terrified of losing either of them, and I set out to get duplicates of both. Quack Quack was a gift to her before she was born from Karrie Hein, and I had to go online to get Twin Q2. Twin Pooh was easier, from the Disney Store. I switched them out from time to time to get even wear and a good washing. Those of you who knew K then know that she abused her lovies terribly by biting their fur off and, most of the time, swallowing it. Thankfully this has since passed! She even bit off Pooh's fur in the same pattern, so they truly were duplicates! We also took both sets on vacations with us, one in carry-on and one in checked to cover our bases. She looked in that box and was overjoyed to find that her original buddies have twins - what fun! Oddly enough, she hasn't asked a single question. Sometimes kids can be so accepting of things!
A balloon update: This morning the red balloon had officially kicked the bucket, though the green one is still flying high - almost 3 weeks!
Just some cute pics from this week:

This one taken by K



They were both watching tv for that moment and looked so cute!
No comments:
Post a Comment