We finally did it. It's something we've been meaning to do for a very long time, but it kept getting put off like so many other things! Kealan got her hair cut. I took her to Jennifer, whom I have been going to for 11 years, and K did an amazing job! She was very excited and did everything Jennifer asked with a little Kealan flair, meaning she talked non-stop and hammed it up for everyone. I was fairly sure that with a haircut, she would loose her baby waves and go straight. Sure enough, it did. However, I was not prepared for how grown-up my baby would look. This took me by surprise! We took off 12 inches even and now she has a cute little bob!

Before pictures

K and Jennifer

1 comment:
Oh my gosh, look at her. She looks sooo cute (not that she didn't before, of course!) and so grown up! I love it.
Post a Comment