Monday, June 9, 2008

A Confession

I have a confession to make. I have a secret favorite TV show (other than my true favs, of course). In our house it's called The Silly Show, because Kealan is now hooked on it as well. America's Funniest Home Videos. I'm so ashamed! For those of you who don't know, I LOVE, LOVE to see people fall down (only if it's real, and only if they're not hurt). One of my 2 favorite moments on Friends was when Chandler fell down in Central Perk (it was real and should have been an outtake, but it worked) and I back it up and watch it over and over, while almost peeing my pants from laughing so hard! Every year G and I watch Scrooged at Christmas, and there's a part that we back up and watch over and over in that one as well. Again, it's a real fall and it's GREAT! So, AFV, or Silly Show, is right up my alley. The other day, K fell down, stood up laughing and said, "Just like on Silly Show, Mommy!" We just have to be careful and also use it as an opportunity to instill the idea in Kealan that we should always make sure people are OK after they fall or whatever stunt makes it on the show. We also have to make sure she recognizes what are bad decisions that she sees people make!

No comments: