Thursday, June 12, 2008

I've Been Tagged!

My friend, April, tagged me on her blog, so off we go!

1. What I was doing 10 years ago: Let's see, I was 24, engaged to my awesome fiance (whom I had been dating for 6 years), working at Evergreen Vista Convalescent Center as the TR Director, just signed on as a Mary Kay Consultant, and living with my parents. Yes, living with my parents. For most people this would not have worked, but we get along really well, and I consider them somewhat saint-like for putting up with me at this time after college to when I got married. It was very generous of them. I was driving my second car, Nala, a Mazda Protege that now belongs to my parents and is parked in our garage!

2. What are 5 things on my to-do list today: I've been in a medical/dental predicament the past 2 days, so getting the treatment for that rolling is #2 on my list! #1 is always keeping myself and the kids alive and well, and I will be leaving in a few minutes to pick up Kealan from her last day of Preschool! I'm also wrapping up loose ends for Father's Day Hoopla and preparing for the insurance adjuster to arrive and inspect for repairing some new damage to the house caused by the storm I refer to as B@#&h in December of 2006.

3. Snacks I enjoy: I LOVE candy, fruit, popcorn, nuts, chips, and great food!

4. Places I've lived: Portand, OR.; Lincoln, Neb.; Sammamish, Kirkland, and Bothell, WA

5. Things I would do if I were a billionaire: Where do I start? G and I daydream about this all of the time! I would live in Kauai on the North Shore and waterfront in the Seattle area. I would donate to the church, environmental, and animal causes. The kids' educations would be covered, as well as some gifts to family. In my driveway would sit a shiny, black, split window, divided tail light, chromed out 1963 Stingray!

6. Peeps I want to know about: I don't know many people with blogs, so I'm tagging Tara and Lisa

No comments: