
Unsolicited Loves!
My Little Napesis ("Boy")
Kealani and her chosen pumpkin (she claimed her hands were too small to hold it!)A few funny stories:
Last night, K and I were having an elaborate lite saber fight (I using G's Luke Litesaber, and K using her own Vader Litesaber), and she kept yelling, "Mother....Mother.....Mother" with each blow(only saber touching saber, I might add). Finally I gave in and said in my best Vader voice, "Kea, I am your Mother." She stopped, looked at me perplexed and said, "But Momma, I'm Yoda!"
Today while examining my Disney postage stamps, Kealan stated that her favorite one was Princess Aurora (shocking) because she wears pink. She looked confused as she said this, as Sleeping Beauty is portrayed in her blue dress on the stamp. "Momma, let's tell the stamp-makers to put Sleeping Beauty in her pink dress because pink is my favorite color." Her solution to everything is to talk to the toy/TV/movie/clothes/fill-in-the-blank-makers to address the issue!


No comments:
Post a Comment