This week also marked another yearly visit to our Pediatric Neurologist, Dr. Collins. Tom Collins to be precise - just like the drink. I love him - he's very cool, especially for a specialist. Because we haven't seen any improvement in K's foot in the past year with PT, he's referring us to yet another specialist at Children's. This time a Rehab Specialist for Botox to paralyze her taught muscles while we have a more intense regimen of PT. I'm hopeful that this will lead to a flat, straight foot!
More fun this week! My kid's first trip to the Pacific Science Center. I LOVE the PSC, as while I was growing up we had a membership and went all of the time. Even in college, G and I would go at least once a month when we were home because it was free and fun! We now have a membership and the kids had soooooooo much fun. We ended up dragging T out crying. Most of our time was spent in the tots area and with the Dinosaurs. As you know, K is a dino freak and was thrilled to see them. The water table was a hit, and a note to self: bring a change of clothes for T next time!

This resulted in.....

this!
Blowing the Bubble Wall
Big news today - T has been waking up dry from his naps lately, and I've begun putting him on the potty just to see if he'll go. He thinks this is awesome and loves it. Today was the day. Pee pee in the potty! K, T and I sang and danced the potty dance and now he can't get enough. We'll see where this leads.K Funny from this week:
I don't like my kids seeing commercials on tv, though a couple get through occasionally. You know your kid watches too much tv when she says this: "Momma, that's a Cruiser. It flexes in all of the right places to stop leaks. Now you won't have to change Tiernan's diapers anymore!" (I wrote it down verbatim so I wouldn't forget!)

1 comment:
We just got a membership too!
Post a Comment