We did sneak in a little visit to the Pacific Science Center and had a blast, as usual. This time K was able to sit in the Gemini Capsule, which is now waaaaaay more cool than when I was little. This was always my favorite stop, as I loved sitting in what I thought was a REAL spaceship and flipping all of the toggles. The toggles remain, however now there are many more buttons and sound effects! Of course most of our time was spent in the tots area, driving cars, flying helicopters, making music and playing with computers.






Now I had to go on a Kea hunt. I could hear her breathing, but I seriously couldn't find her! She was curled up in the fetal position under her blanket on the floor by her dresser! (Upper left corner)
Tiernan figured out a great way to get his milk when he wants it. The other day he went to the fridge, pulled out a gallon of milk, threw it down on the floor at me, handed me his empty milk cup and signed "please". Luckily he has only done this once!
Last week in the car, Kealan had her finger up her nose. I told her to stop and that it was gross, to which she responded, "Don't worry, Momma. We love to be gross. That's our job!"
When we hit Disneyland last time, we noticed that Minnie had a recipe for Cheese Chip Cookies on the door of her refrigerator. I took a picture of it and we made them this week. Surprisingly, not bad!
And finally, K's eyes have always been a dark blue, though over the past several weeks they have turned hazel. I didn't realize it could happen this late! She's very unhappy with this development, as her eyes now do not match mine.
2 comments:
Hey there!
So what is happening with all the medical business? I hope you are all alright!?
Happy Easter, and enjoy your Peeps! You love them like no-one I know :)
Love,
Tara
That trick with Kea sleeping "somewhere" in that mess of a room is EXACTLY like Chloe. I have numerous pictures of her in weird sleeping places. The latest... her dresser. Yep, she emptied out shelves in her dresser and made herself a "hiding place". The other day, she got mad, went to her room, and I found her sound asleep in her dresser!! Go figure!!
Post a Comment