Thursday, October 28, 2010

Pumpkin Patch

Tiernan participated in his first field trip - the Pumpkin Patch! Oh, how he adores that place! We spent a while searching out the perfect pumpkin. The only criteria - the smallest one. Bingo! We couldn't have asked for a more glorious day. It was warm, the sun was shining, and this was the view:
We went to Craven Farms (like we do every year) and they have an outdoor play area and animals. I don't think T was very impressed with my fave, the goats:
His fave, however, was the play area outside. There's a pirate ship, a speedboat, a truck, a tee pee and little silos to play in. We weren't in a hurry so we were one of the last ones there and almost had the place to ourselves!


K Funny (potty edition):
"Why is it every time I have to go to the bathroom, the toilet seat is up?" (Never a problem until T was trained!)
T Funny (potty edition):
I saw the testosterone coursing through my son's veins manifested when I witnessed him scratching his bum whilst peeing.
We dressed ourselves today!

No comments: