We picked my mom (O'ma) up at the airport on Wednesday, and Kealan is SO excited to have her O'ma home! On the way, I kept telling her it was a surprise who we were picking up. She kept guessing that it was Mara, Trynne, and Bergen, even though we always pick O'ma up! One day she'll figure it out, I'm sure - she's a smart cookie.
Friday held a much anticipated playdate at Bonnie and Chuck's (my neighborhood mom and dad) with their grandchildren, Sydney (Kealan calls her "Cindy") and Jake. Chuck has tricked out his backyard for the kids, complete with 3 swings, sandbox, 3 slides, climbing wall, tree house, suspension bridge, and Mommy's favorite - 2 air compressor canons that fire nerf missles. SO COOL! I have to be honest in that I dug that WAY more then Kealan. I keep asking Chuck why he waiting for grandchildren to provide this play area. All they had when I was little was one swing. Oh well, I can play with them now! Kea had so much fun she declared while on the swing that, "I'm not going home, I'm staying here at Bonnie and Chuck's."
Friday held a much anticipated playdate at Bonnie and Chuck's (my neighborhood mom and dad) with their grandchildren, Sydney (Kealan calls her "Cindy") and Jake. Chuck has tricked out his backyard for the kids, complete with 3 swings, sandbox, 3 slides, climbing wall, tree house, suspension bridge, and Mommy's favorite - 2 air compressor canons that fire nerf missles. SO COOL! I have to be honest in that I dug that WAY more then Kealan. I keep asking Chuck why he waiting for grandchildren to provide this play area. All they had when I was little was one swing. Oh well, I can play with them now! Kea had so much fun she declared while on the swing that, "I'm not going home, I'm staying here at Bonnie and Chuck's."

Kealan is mastering Big Girl Swings!
Jake was such a good model, but the girls simply couldn't stop playing!
Kea on the very cool suspension bridge.



1 comment:
I wish the backyard was like that in our day too!! Bummer! In order to add more pictures, wait til the four or five are uploaded, and then go back to the add photo button again. You can keep doing that. The other thing I've done is made a slide show on Rock You.com, and then there is a Blog button that links it directly to blogger! Have fun!
Post a Comment