Tiernan just looked so sweet sitting there with Daddy. Right now his favorite toys are burpcloths and Kealan. He simply LOVES her!
I figured I should probably get a picture of them in their Big Sister/ Little Brother T shirts before he outgrows his! Not the greatest pictures - Tiernan has a very difficult time not wiggling like a madman!
Saturday was my 9th Annual Pampered Chef Party (somewhat of a tradition now) and my God Sister, Lisa brought her two little ones, Kaelyn and Kathryn who were perfect sweeties. Kealan was so excited to have them over and then behaved horribly! I was so embarrassed! I'm hoping at least it will have been a learning experience for her.

I was going through some baby clothes and came across my old Strawberry Shortcake dolls. I can't believe what good shape they were in! I have to brag a little, because I really played with these things when I was little, and they all still had their shoes, socks, pets, hats, EVERYTHING! That will change by tomorrow, however, as Kealan is now playing with them. I realized that there was no point in them sitting in boxes, so I let her dig in. I still had all of the accessories, too - the snail and cart, butterfly, ice cream picnic and table, etc. Now they just smell like fruit salad! I have to admit that I had so much fun playing with them again with Kea. Time to break out the Barbies and Monchichis (yes, I have those somewhere too)!

I had to take a picture of them before they are inevitably destroyed!
No comments:
Post a Comment