Today I attended a Mommy's Day Party at Kealan's preschool. So cute! We were serenaded with songs, got our creative juices flowing with a craft, read books, and had a snack served to us by our beloveds. It was really cool to see a little sample of how her day unfolds in her classroom. K was pretty excited, as she had been singing one of the songs at home for a few days: "There is a lady that I love, and Mommy is her name-o" set to, you guessed it, "Bingo".
I absolutely love that K and T are starting to really play together. You would think that whatever K is interested in, T is as well, which is true, though it goes both ways. They truly love to play together. Today it was playing in the dollhouse with K's lizards, which evolved into the lizards hiding out in the dollhouse due to the Shrieking Snow Monster (T) terrorizing them. The shrieking part was true, the monster part not so much!

Run for your lives!


No comments:
Post a Comment