Monday, August 11, 2008

Tiernan's Children's Appointment

On Thursday T and I traveled to Children's yet again (though this time in Bellevue at Overlake Hospital) to get an evaluation for a sleep study to address his apnea and snoring. The Doc thinks that perhaps this is all tied to reflux, though G and I are waiting until we visit the allergist before starting any treatments in that regard. He sleeps 12 hours at night beautifully, and I don't really want to mess with his system if it turns out to be something else! I don't know when he and I will go in for his overnight sleep study, as we're on a waiting list. I'm really excited for it - I will be anticipating the results greatly! My main concern is that his O2 saturation is adequate, and that he doesn't need any intervention or treatment. That will be my hope - it will be an exercise in patience!

No comments: