Friday, May 8, 2009

Sunshine Days

We actually had a window of a few days of health and sun! That has become rare indeed in the Gardipee Hale. This required us to take advantage at North Creek Park for some swinging and sliding. The shallow steps in the playground allow Tiernan to perfect his stair-skills, and we have found that he is quite the thrill-seeker in the huge-slide department! He has no problem launching himself down that thing with or without help! Kealan, of course, pretends that the whole playground is the Haunted Mansion at Disneyland, and instructs everyone to follow suit. What a great manager she'll make!



Kealan Funnies:
In response to Tiernan invading her space: "Don't get all up in my grill!"
Kealan has always been a great Knock Knock Joke-teller, and lately has been challenging G and I to come up with originals. The results:
G's: Knock, knock.
Who's there?
Little Old Lady
Little Old Lady Who?
I didn't know you could yodel!
K's: Knock, knock
Who's there?
Yo Ho
Yo Ho Who?
I didn't know you were a pirate!
Mine: Knock, knock
Who's there?
I know
I know who?
If you did then why did you ask?
Obviously, we all need to keep our day jobs!
The Panty Twins!

No comments: