Friday, February 22, 2008
Getting Better
Our house had been out of commision for a full week! Kealan is finally on the upswing today and eating some food (crackers) for the first time in 6 days. She's also keeping her water down too! Tiernan seems to be doing well, and I'm recovering after having a version of it as well. Today the kids had some baths, and Kea usually finishes hers playing in the water as it drains. Today I came in to get her and she was laying on her tummy in an empty tub with her head on her hands, totally limp. It will be interesting to see how long it will take for her to get her energy back. And her weight - at the docs on Tuesday she weighed in at 33 pounds, and I'll have to check, but I remember her being 34.5 pounds at her well-child 6 months ago! Now it looks as if G is getting it and he is home today, sick in his own right. He was able to go to work on Wednesday, but stayed home yesterday because I was sick too. I will be sooooo thankful when we are all healthy at the same time - that hasn't happened since December 13th!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I can totally relate to all your sickness. Our house just got healthy about a week ago. We all had been sick since november. Spray your house with some good cleaner. Have a great week
Post a Comment