Yay! Monday was the first day in 3 full months that everyone in the fam was without a massive head cold, chest cold, or other gastro-intestinal affliction! I am so pleased and thankful. Though I am not naive enough to think that this will last with K in preschool. But I'm enjoying it at the moment!
I keep forgetting to pass along my raves for neti pots. If you don't know what that is, it's a small pitcher that kind of looks like Aladdin's Lamp that you pour into your nose to clean your sinuses. You literally pour it in one nostril, the water flushes out your sinuses, and comes out the other nostril. This may sound absolutely disgusting to some, but I cannot say enough about the benefits it has given me this winter. I have allergies and sinus issues, and this thing works like a dream for me! Kealan is simply dying to try it when she's old enough! Whenever I use it, I think of my late Grandmother ("Gma"). She was constantly trying to get us all to brew Golden Seal tea and snort it up our noses for the health benefits. We teased her mercilessly for that! How she would have LOVED a neti pot!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm a neti pot user! So I can vouch for the benefits. I haven't had to use mine for a while (praise God), but it is quick to get and easy to use!
Post a Comment