Saturday, February 16, 2008

Good and Bad news!

Well, after Kea's first week of preschool, she came down with a tummy-bug today and spent all morning barfing(yes, I'm attempting to bring "barf" back as well!). Or as she calls it, "spitting/coughing in the potty". The good news is that while watching Sleeping Beauty late morning she passed out for about 2 1/2 hours and woke up as good as new! Unfortunately we had to cancel dinner plans with our friends, Bryce, Malissa and their son, Brock. This was actually rescheduled dinner plans due to our canceling 2 weeks ago because of Tiernan's massive cold! Maybe some day we'll see them again!

Here's some good news - Tiernan's helmet is already working! I can't believe it's happening this fast! We still have some wood to chop, but it's definitely rounding out. Now I get to fight with Aetna - we got a letter today that said they're closing our request for the claim due to a lack of information being sent to them. They just don't know who they're dealing with! They'll get a taste on Monday (I have a grin on my face as I type this). Those of you who are familiar with my Temper (yes, it deserves a capital "T") and my Mamma Bear attitude will know what this means! I can't wait.

T also cut his second tooth today! It won't be long before that beautiful boy decides to clamp down on my nipple and that makes me cringe!

No comments: