
Well, today was Tiernan's helmet fitting and I have to say, he's super-cute in it! One of the major drawbacks for me is that it is harder to snuggle him with it on. He tends to throw his head around and crack me on the cheekbone, and it really hurts with this thing! I'm hoping to get it decorated this weekend. The good news is that they were able to fit a special lining in the helmet that will shorten the time of his treatment significantly. They're thinking he'll need to wear it or 3 months instead of 5!
It's a monumental day for another reason too - T cut his first tooth today! I swear he's been working on it for 4 months!
Just some cute pics of the kids I took last night:


1 comment:
Oh, he looks so cute with that helmet on! And a TOOTH? That is really exciting!
Post a Comment