Friday, February 15, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day

Grandma and Jaypa came to babysit so G and I could go on our Valentine's date a few days early. It was so sweet of them - they drove here from Rochester to stay a few hours, then drove back home! We had a great time and saw Juno (rad!) and got some Pen Thai for dinner (also rad!).
Tiernan and I took part in a Plagiocephaly Outcomes Project study that follows children who wear helmets. Our first visit was on Monday and it took a little over 3 hours. He goes through developmental testing, measurements, videos, pictures, etc. I got to answer some very personal questions which I was pleased to do. Anything to help people avoid this if possible!
Tuesday was Kea's first day of Preschool! She said she had fun playing on the playground at recess, playing dress up, and circle time. She really likes her teachers, too.

This is Kealan's first day of school!

This is Kealan's second day of school (after she got her book bag from them!)

Poor Tiernan - he has spent almost the last 4 straight weeks sick with at least 2 overlapping colds. We've been sick pretty much since December 14th! They just keep overlapping. The first day we start to feel normal again, we come down with a new one! It's so crazy that I'm actually keeping track to see how it ends up!

No comments: