

K and T were actually wrestling, but they paused long enough for me to catch this.

Whew! I have some catching up to do, so here's some random notes. I'm not sure exactly what we've been doing, but we've been super-busy! Back last weekend (8th/9th) we went to the park and T rode the swing for the first time. He really dug it and just relaxed on it - I was quite envious!



The next Tuesday night was Daddy and Me night at K's preschool. G was well prepared, as it was science night. Kealan is aware that her daddy is a scientist, but now she knows what science is! They both had a lot of fun while Tiernan and I hung out at home. She learned all about volcanoes, tornadoes, gems, magnets, chromatography, and even made slime!We had a wonderfully busy time this past weekend with our niece, Trynne's, birthday party! The theme was Rock Band, and everyone let their inner musician out for a while. We also had our good friends, Dave and Rebecca over for lunch on Saturday - it's so good to see them. Our visits get fewer and farther between!
See how quickly it turns? A nano-second from snuggling to wrestling!:


This past weekend I was playing dress up with K and that always means she was the Princess, and I was the Handsome Prince. Daddy was the Stepsister, and T was the Fairy. The pop-up castle that we play in fell on it's side, and that means it had morphed into a rocket-ship. She was now Astronaut Princess, I was Astronaut Handsome Prince, Daddy was Astronaut Stepsister, and poor T was the Alien Fairy! Her job in this episode was to rescue the handsome prince. I can appreciate that - it's always the princess who rescues the Prince. Or cowgirl, or froggy, or whatever her little (should I say HUGE) imagination decides she will be.
K has really been into singing lullabies to T lately, and on that way to school last week, she was attempting to sing to him, but he kept giggling. "Shhh, Tiernan, I'm singing you a lullaby, you Stinker!"
This morning G was giving smootchies to K before work, asking her to be good for me and have fun at school. She backed up and exclaimed, as if impossible, "At the same time?!"




No comments:
Post a Comment