

Here are the eggs that Kealan decorated on Easter. She loves mixing colors to see the results and had a great time with it. We ended up having a VERY casual dinner of turkey breast, stuffing, rolls, potatoes, gravy, carrots, and pizza. Pizza? My friend April's husband, Gregg, was called into work on Easter morning, so she had all day with both of her boys and really didn't have a chance to celebrate at all. I called her up last minute and invited them over. They were on their way home from picking Gregg up at work with a pizza, so they came on over and brought it with them. Now mind you, we were in rare form. My house was TRASHED, we hadn't even unpacked from being out of town the day before (in fact the bags were still by the door), and T was still in his jammies, by now covered in food from his dinner. I have come so far! Long gone are the days when I would have the house spotless before anyone came over. It was a great time - adult conversation, kids running and screaming themselves senseless, and good food. Well, not-so-good food. I subbed a different sausage in my stuffing that didn't meet my standards, and we decided to crock-pot the turkey for the first time. Let's just say you had to take a drink with every bite to get it down!
Kealan had Show and Tell this week in preschool, and chose to take in my Barbapapa book. Apparently the class loved it, including her teachers, and K laughed hysterically during the entire reading. It's good to know that she is comfortable in her setting!
Today is Tiernan's 9 month birthday! He had his well-baby with Dr. Joe and was declared to be doing great. He is now 30 1/4 inches and 23.5 pounds. K was very interested in the check up and was inspecting Dr. Joe's techniques. As Dr. Joe was looking in his eyes/mouth/nose, K was distracting T with giggles and talking. I told her to quiet down so T could focus on Dr. Joe, and she exclaimed, "Focus on me, Dr. Joe! Focus on ME!" I've decided that's her mantra!
1 comment:
Oh, stop. Your Easter dinner was good. I liked the stuffing and the turkey, and don't worry about your house, good friends don't see clutter or dirt, especially good friends that live across the street that often probably have the worst house on the block when it comes to being clean! Thanks again for the invite, we had a good time.
Tiernan is LOOOOONG. WOW. I can't wait to see what Grady is at his appt. We go in 2 weeks.
Post a Comment