Sunday, March 23, 2008

He is Risen!

Happy Easter! Because we've been SUPER-BUSY this past week, we haven't even colored our eggs yet! That will be this evening before dinner. This year Mom and Dad weren't able to make it for their annual Easter visit until next week, so G and I are enjoying a casual Easter at home. We went to church last night and awoke this morning to a visit from the Easter Bunny herself (yes, Kealan decided last year that the Easter Bunny was female and white). She left all kinds of goodies for us as you can see.


After a yummy breakfast it was off to the Easter Egg Hunt that my friend and neighbor, April and I put on for the neighborhood kids. Last week we stuffed 239 eggs with all kinds of sugary goodness and the Bunny hid them this morning. I have a picture that she sent me, but I haven't had a chance to transfer it over due to said busy schedule. The rain and cold couldn't dampen the excitement of our kiddos as they descended upon our playground to gather the loot.

Kea's hidden in the wooden structure, what she calls the "boat". April's son, Gibson, is in front in his Monster hat

Hopefully I will post some pictures of beautiful eggs later in the day. He is risen - He is risen indeed!

No comments: