OK, our cats have had an issue for a few months. Those of you who have met them know they are very furry, and Lewis is an especially LARGE furball. Over the last few months, he and Turner have developed some pretty impressive dreadlocks. They became insanely out of control, and I had to break down and take them to a groomer to get them bathed and the dreads removed. Turner still looks like herself, though with a huge bald spot on her back, but Lewis - he's a different story:


Yes, that's skin you see. He looks like a Poodle/Lion hybrid. A "Loodle" or "Pion" if you will (a nod to Napoleon Dynamite) I refuse to take a pic of it, but his bum is as bald as the rest of him!
This is just a series of pics I took on the sly while my kiddies were playing. Kealan was whispering to Tiernan and making him laugh like a maniac - no one can do it like she does! Getting within arm's reach usually comes at a cost!

No comments:
Post a Comment